We are always open for highly qualified professionals holding a bachelor or master’s degree in economic/finance/business from reputable universities. While we prefer relevant experience in Corporate Finance we are always open to individuals who display strong consulting and project management skill along with an entrepreneurial spirit. We look forward to hearing from you.
|Experience||Min 3 years|
|Education||Masters’s degree from any major is welcome, with preference from economics, finance, business and management, accounting, industrial engineering and law|
|IT literacy||High degree of familiarity with MS Office applications|
|Language||Intermediate to advance (interview will be conducted in English)|
- Take ownership of project assignments, and lead team members to set goals, assign responsibilities, and allocate resources towards project completion
- Review client’s documents under assignment and ensure the work meets (or exceed) the firm’s quality standards
- Interface with clients either on as needed or day-to-day basis as relevant with the assignment
- Identify, communicate, and resolve (or arrange for the resolution of) issues towards project completion
- Ensure projects are completed timely and within budget
All candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to submit their resumes with the accompanying cover letters to email@example.com. If you feel this vacancy may be suitable for a colleague please feel free to forward these details to them.