We will provide you with an engaging, challenging and demanding working environment to help you develop and grow your strategic and corporate finance skills whether you are an undergraduate or a postgraduate.
For the right people, we offer a great opportunity to an exceptional start in the world of corporate advisory. One that will jumpstart your professional journey.
|Experience||Fresh graduates welcome|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree from any major is welcome, with preference from economics, finance, business and management, accounting, industrial engineering and law|
|IT literacy||High degree of familiarity with MS Office applications|
|Language||Intermediate to advance (interview will be conducted in English)|
- Under supervision conduct research, define data collection approaches, produce quantitative analyses and provide concise explanations and insights of said work
- Conduct hypothesis driven analyses, formulate and document assumptions and clarify underlying issues
- Organize, attend meetings and prepare meeting notes as a basis for next steps forward
- Provide support to partners, project managers and team mates
- Prepare client documents either in MS Powerpoint, MS Word, and/or MS Excel
All candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to submit their resumes with the accompanying cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel this vacancy may be suitable for a colleague please feel free to forward these details to them.