Creditors of companies engaged in complex restructurings, distressed situations, or court processes need an advisor with the right skills and expertise. We offer tailored creditor advisory services with deep in-country and regional knowledge and networks to assist individual creditors, lender groups, banks, bondholders and other investors to evaluate the risks and opportunities associated with such situations.
Recent engagements have included advising creditors on distressed situations ranging in size and complexity from large companies with operations across multiple jurisdictions to middle market companies, private and publicly held.
Our creditor support and advisory services include:
- Advising on formal and informal debt restructurings including: (i) Schemes of Arrangement; and (ii) Indonesian Suspension of Debt Payment processes (PKPU)
- Conducting operational and financial reviews and sustainable debt load assessment, including stress testing for risks and opportunities and assessing loan recovery prospects
- Managing interim situations and turnarounds (Chief Restructuring Officer or other Interim Directorships) during and post restructuring
- Conducting cash monitoring and working capital management
- Carrying out cost and control processes reviews
- Coordinating and advising steering committees overseeing the restructuring of a distressed situation
- Valuing collateral packages on both going concern and liquidation basis
- Monitoring restructuring / business plan implementation and compliance
- Negotiating key terms and commercial amendments to existing credit facilities, or for new documentation as the case may be, as well as managing the execution and closing process
- Valuing NPL portfolios and determining appropriate exit strategies